Some of these are going to sound silly to some, but they are big for him. We have been working on " the cow says, MMMOOOOOOOOOO." He usually just laughs because well, I guess he just thinks it is funny! I asked him this morning what a cow said and he didn't say the full "mmmoooo" but he did say the "oooo" part!! AND.... we have been doing "grrrr" for bear (or show us your muscles) and he always did this funny little "are?" noise. I think i ahve a video of it, if I can find it I will post it. Anyway, it is pretty funny, but tonight he actually said "grrrr!" It is probably the clearest, most define "word" he has ever said!!!! Overall he is doing great. The past two days he has not taken a nap so there have been some ugly moments. I am hoping that doesn't become the norm... I NEED nap time! lol!
Thats awesome! I love the videos. The last one is so funny. I love it! It looks like he's like MMMMMOOOOMMMMMMM, I'm tired of the pirate! I can't believe how big he is!
ReplyDeletehe's made so much progress so quickly! you can tell he is really trying to emulate the sounds you guys make-keep it up! p.s. i miss going to your house!
ReplyDeleteThat's great! I'm glad I decided to check out your page.
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome, Alex! Whew whew! Keep it up! He is making great gains. WOW! I am so proud of him. Thanks for sharing!!
ReplyDeleteLovins,
Amy