that was really touching. I guess i'd have to watch the whole documentary, but i wanted them to show what each treatment was for each kid that worked. Have you seen the whole thing?
I didn't realize it wasn't the whole thing, but MOST kids that are recovered use the biomedical treatment (diet, supplements, therapy) which is what we are doing with Alex.
That was very interesting. I am so glad they are finding ways to help Alex! I know that must be a relief to you even though it is so hard. We are praying!
Thanks for all the prayers and positive thoughts. We go see the DAN (autism doc) doctor on 05/05 so that is when I think the ball will really start rolling!!
that was really touching. I guess i'd have to watch the whole documentary, but i wanted them to show what each treatment was for each kid that worked. Have you seen the whole thing?
ReplyDeleteI didn't realize it wasn't the whole thing, but MOST kids that are recovered use the biomedical treatment (diet, supplements, therapy) which is what we are doing with Alex.
ReplyDeletewell then keep on it! I hope you see big improvements soon- and document them on here!
ReplyDeleteThat was very interesting. I am so glad they are finding ways to help Alex! I know that must be a relief to you even though it is so hard. We are praying!
ReplyDeleteIt will be Alex. You've already said you're noticing a difference. :) Give him hugs and kisses from his Aunt Shelly and a pat to his bubby or sissy!
ReplyDeleteMother and I just watched the movie again and Mother you to know that she is praying too! She says, keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the prayers and positive thoughts. We go see the DAN (autism doc) doctor on 05/05 so that is when I think the ball will really start rolling!!
ReplyDelete