Monday, January 2, 2012

So we redosed a few days ago. He is starting to hit more again when he gets frustrated and also throwing things. It could be a lot of things. It is christmas break, so TOTALLY out of routine and my sister and her family have been staying with us, so he is really overstimulated to. But on a few good notes: I bought myself a new calendar and got one with pictures of horses bc i knew he would like it. Well, needless to say he has taken it over. But he was looking at it and Conner was standing by him and alex said "Come look at the horses." He also pooped on the potty for the first time without an enema. He still didn't initiate it on his own, but he went and when I asked if he was all done he said "no still going." I also caught him with his arm around conner when they were playing on the ipad together! I wish I could have gotten a picture of it!!! I am sure there are more things, but I wanted to jot this down before I forgot! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment